Dr. Riva Berezowski
Dr. Riva Berezowski is from Saskatoon, Saskatchewan. Her university education took place in Edmonton, Alberta and Montreal, Quebec. Her practice in Gynecology is in Owen Sound, Ontario and Walkerton, Ontario. She is fluently bilingual in English and French.
She is an experienced specialist in Gynecology. Dr. Berezowski has additional training and experience in cervical cancer screening and management of abnormal pap tests, vulvar diseases, and menopause care. She is an advocate for HPV vaccination for women and men.
- Bsc First Class Honours Biochemistry, University of Alberta
- MD with Distinction, University of Alberta
- Rotating Internship, St.Mary’s Hospital, McGill University, Montreal Quebec
- Residency, McGill University
- Specialist Certificate Obstetrics & Gynecology, Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
- Specialist Certificate Obstetrics & Gynecology, Corporation Professionelle des Medecins du Quebec
- Certified Menopause Practioner, North American Menopause Society
- Royal College of Physician and Surgeons of Canada
- American College of Obstetricians/Gynecologists
- Society of Obstetricians/Gynecologists of Canada
- North American Society Menopause
- Cancer Care Ontario Colposcopy Community of Practice
- American Society for Colposcopy and Cervical Pathology
Postgraduate Surgical Training
- Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery for laparoscopic hysterectomy and endometriosis
- SOGC Fellowship in pelvic floor surgery
Dr. Riva Berezowski wishes that you take time for yourself to find enjoyment in your personal life.
Get in touch with us
Learn More About Viveve
Riva Berezowski MD
Suite 7221 1800 8th Street East
Owen Sound, Ontario N4K 6M9
Dr. Berezowski is located in Owen Sound Hospital.
Telephone: 519 371-2040
Fax: 519 371-8391